Jun 1, 2009

A love and a hate.

I'll start off with my hate, so then I can end this happy. I hate, HATE reality tv. I had to sit through the bachlorette tonight and it was the worst 2 hours of my life. Are people really that empty on ideas that this is what we have to be plagued with? My lanta. What happened to the good stuff like Fresh Prince, and Home Improvement, fun for the whole family. None of this 'real life' crap. It just annoys me so much.. I saw a commercial for 'I'm a celebrity, get me out of here' or something stupid. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND! Who comes up with this stuff? I'm sorry to all those who enjoy reality tv, I think just think its all staged, fake and about the dumbest things possible. I watch a lot less tv these days.

Now for my love! My favourite moment of spring is when the LILACS come out! They are by far my favourite flower! I love the smell, the colour, the bushes they're on, all of it!! I picked some today for my Grandma and I couldn't stop smelling them. The only sad part is how short a time they're around, but it makes them that much more special each year! I love how the air is filled with the sweet scent, sigh, nothing makes me happier in spring!!

Thats all for now. I feel much better that i've vented AND loved here. Thank you for your time!

No comments: