I had a terrifying moment today. Sit back and read as you feel my terror and pain I felt today. It's going to be a rollercoaster of a blog. As I was driving home, I looked into the mirror as I passed someone and I almost let out a scream of terror. What was that thing looking back at me!? A wolf? A bear-woman!? No! It was the girl version of Sandy Cohen!!!! Sweet lanta, it had been a month since I waxed these ferocious eyebrows of mine, but I didn't think they were this bad! I got lazy and procrastinated and kept saying 'next week i'll go' when I thought about waxing. Then today happened. It was like I was starting at the OC'S Sandy Cohen's eyebrows. It was horrible. I whipped around the next corner and drove as fast as I could to Merle Noman. I walked in and snapped my fingers, demanding service! I sat down and the girl looked at me in horror.
"When was the last time you were here?!!?"
"Please, just wax.. no talking."
Don't worry. Its okay everyone. I have girl eyebrows now and my emotions and sanity is back in check.. Whew. That really was a close one.
2 comments:
i just read most of this out loud to my mom and tash 'cause i thought it was that funny.
tash has been complaining about her eyebrows all week
i'm glad someone can feel my pain. I hope tash doesn't let hers go as long.. she may have to blog about it to get over the pain.
Post a Comment