I know, I'm so gung-ho about blogging these days. But I'll forget if I don't do it- so on Wednesday I had the pleasure of going over to my good friend Lauren's house to meet her beautiful baby girl Bailey! I was an idiot and didn't take any pics.. so just take my word for it that this baby is OH so cute and slept so peacefully in my arms for a few hours! I loved every single second of it!
What? Danielle holding a baby and LIKED it?! Well i'll have you know I loved it. I also bonded with a 2 year old, being Duncans niece all of last week too.. and she loved me! I am on FIRE with the kids lately. I think i'm mellowing in my old age...
ANYWAY. That really was a ramble of nothingness. While I was at Lauren's, I watched this music video.. but its not just any music video.. its horrible, hilarious, crazy, unbelievable and a bunch of other words that you can find yourself when you watch it. I promised I wouldn't take the credit, DARCY BENNETT showed me this awesome thing, and i've seriously watched it twently billion times cause it makes me laugh so hard. So, here ya go. Sit back and be amazed at the Hoff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8
sorry I don't know how to put the actual video on here. I am clearly not smart enough.
1 comment:
ohhhh man i love it. always good for a laugh!
Post a Comment