2 years ago I lived in Jasper with my bff Des for a glorious 3 1/2 months! We did housekeeping at the Mount Robson hotel and while it wasn't the greatest job in the world it was one of the greatest summers I've ever had! We saw the sights, ate waaaay too much icecream, annoyed our roomates, the list just goes on and on!This past weekend we went back to Jasper for the first time since that summer to see it all! While we couldn't re-live our past times in the same way, it was still fun to see it all again! We even ran into some old co-workers!
We roughed it out by tenting it up ( don't worry, there were showers on the site..) and I learned I really am not the outdoorsy type... Seriously. This girl needs showers, a warm bed, no smoke in my face and no hotdogs. I love a good campout if its in the backyard, but thats about it..
Anyway, it was a fun weekend and sweet to see it all again! Here are a few fascinating pics for you to enjoy. Oh p.s. I look pretty sick in some of these. My hair was flat and boy like. Don't judge me.


I'll have you all know I, Danielle Thomson started this sweet ace fire all by myself!
Umm biggest air matress you've ever seen?! Yep, I agree. It was seriously HUGE.
I'm pretty manly with that hammer...
Our awesome hotel! Oh memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment