Oct 18, 2009

Back to the Basics!

So, after much thought and consideration, i've decided the bleach blonde look is going to go on vacation for awhile! It's not that I don't love my life as a blonde, I truly do! But the roots, my goodness gracious. They get so frustrating!!! SO. I was half blonde, half red, trying to decide what path to take. Me and my mom picked out a colour and streaked it, just to try it out and if I liked it, we could wait and then do the whole thing, atleast most of the blonde was gone! The clour was good, but the next day after I showered... it had washed out. My hair is crazy. Seriously.
Anyway, this ramble does have a happy ending. Yesterday me and my roommate were spontaenous and bought hair dye, and I LOVE IT! Its not exactly what I expected, but I really really like it and I think I'll stick with it for awhile! Any comments would be greatly appreciated. And if you don't like it, I won't be offended. I'll just find you and probably beat you up.

Kidding of course. Thanks for tuning in friends!

Danielle



4 comments:

noelle said...

OOOooohhHH Danielle! i LOOOOVE it!!!! you look greeeaaaaaattt!

KJ said...

oooooooooo DANIELLLE!! I really like it a lot!!!! It looks smashing!

Lauren Bennett said...

LOVE IT. yay! I've always said you should go red and it looks sooo good on ya!

DANIELLE said...

aw thanks guys! haha lauren I thought of your one blog when I was dying my hair! i'm glad you like it though!!! :) You are all SUCH good friends!!!!