Oct 17, 2009

A Philly Style Party!

On Thursday night I got a call from Junelle (above), one of the hotel phillies and I got an invite to her birthday dinner! I had just eaten dinner but I said psh, i'll just a bite or two and enjoy the celebrations! I didn't remember who I was going to party with!

There was so much food it was ridiculous!! More chicken than you can imagine, the biggest dish of puncit EVER, watermelon, oranges, juice, pizza, breadsticks, my lanta! Emma loaded up the biggest plate for me and said eat Danielle! Eat!!! You can't say no to these people. Lets just say I didn't eat very much yesterday to make up for all the food I ate on Thursday! Then on top it all off, there was icecream cake! It was like thanksgiving dinner, that's how full I was!

It was so fun though. I learned a life lesson that night. These people are loving, so giving and they are some of my closests friends in Lethbridge! They would give you the shirt of your back if you asked. I love working with them. I don't make millions at the hotel, but I learned sometimes friendships and what i've gained from these people are more important than the money.

The party was a blast, food, fun and just a great night in general! I love these people!


my peeps.

enjoying that delicious food!



the birthday girl!

2 comments:

noelle said...

danielle- LOVE your outfit! and that necklace... to die for! SO CUUUUUUUTE! also... i've gotta meet these lovely friends of yours!

DANIELLE said...

aw shucks, thanks noelle!!! and one day I think i WILL introduce you, you deserve to try some philly food!!So good!!!!