Usually I'm a huge believer in a healthy breakfast of honey nut cheerio's and a granola bar each day, usually satisfies this stomach beyond belief to send me off to work! Today started of the same as any day, but I didn't go to work, I had a dentists appointment. Dun dun dunnnn! My last visit didn't end so pleasant, i'd been having some pain in the back of my teeth and I was a wee concerned it was a cavity. Where i'm at now... I will GLADLY take that cavity.
They told me I have cracked tooth syndrome, but my first dentist was quite positive he could save them by re-doing my fillings in those teeth and no root canal would be needed, but it wasn't a for sure thing, so I went for a second opinion. He too said he could save my teeth by doing the same thing, so I made an appointment and went on my merry way. Well, I procrastinated and cancelled a few times, but then the pain got much, MUCH worse. I went in this morning hoping to get my fillings re-done, but no. Dr. Grover gave me the terrible news that even if I had done it a month ago it wouldn't have been enough and I would have wasted a couple hundred dollars. There is only one thing to do to fix this problem.
ROOT CANAL. I scream in terror and fury as I type that. OH and there is a NEW cavity on the tooth behind the cracked one. Best day ever!? Well, close to! I made an appointment to start the terrible process and headed home, realizing that I needed something to make me feel better. CHOCOLATE. I looked at the clock, dang, only 9 am.. Oh well. I whipped into the petro and got some gas and chocolate, and I have to say I do feel a little better. And I will now for sure be hitting the gym later on! And after that i'll probably be hitting 3rd ave and playing some guitar to pay for this stupid procedure, so if you see me there, i'll be waiting for your 5 dollar bill in my guitar case!
So that long speel has helped me feel better, when in a bad mood, blog. That is my life motto. Thank you for tuning into my awful news. I wish you all a non-root canaly day!
Danielle
2 comments:
A root canal!!?! That sucks Danielle! When do you have to go get that done??? I'll bring you smoothies and Jello.
haha thanks shay! you're such a good friend. Next thursday is the day of death!
Post a Comment