Jan 23, 2010

OH the trials of life!

Once you think you're ahead of the game, something always hits you. Today I went to a movie with my roommate and had this feeling not to drive, but we were late so I totally ignored it and we rushed! After the movie, (the blind side, which is FABULOUS by the way, those who haven't seen it, GO. Makes me love Sandra Bullock even more.) we headed onto walmart cause I needed some new scrubs. When we got into the car Chandler Bing wouldn't start. Sigh, why on the day it gets cold again and starts snowing?! It turns out to be the starter, so there wasn't much I could do. I called my cousin Casey and he helped out as much as he could, and then my other cousin Corey is going to help me put it in tomorrow. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have so much family around and so willing to help when I'm i'm in any kind of trouble! I am defintely going to miss that in Saskatoon!

Chandler Bing will be fixed mark my words! He won't die on me just yet. 1989, he's a spring chicken! Keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He needs it!! What life without some twists and turns!

No comments: