
What does this picture have to do with anything?! WELL let me tell you! I have been DYING to be able to say its for real since I did it, but today the mail made it for real! I got accepted into school today!!!!!!
I applied to S.I.A.S.T in Saskatoon, Sasketchewan awhile ago, and was waiting not so patiently to hear back so I could start planning and hazaa!!! I am now in the Hotel and Resturant Administration!! I'm so excited I can barely sit still! It starts in August so as of now I am planning to move out in May sometime!
It was a random decision, I didn't dream as a youngin' that I wanted to live in Sasketchean, I always cracked the most jokes about it of all the provinces...and i've even been to Saskatoon in the flesh.. A good friend told me to check out the college so I did and found the HRA program and I couldn't believe how perfect it was to what I wanted to do! SO I applied and now here I am preparing for the move!!
I'm super super happy and I just wanted to share my news! I'm excited for new surroundings and starting school! Third times a charm right!?
Danielle
5 comments:
saskatoon eh? maybe I'll meet you there when I'm forced to move there for work! haha.
haha do it up amy! It will be truly magical.
DANIELLE!!! YAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL SEE YOU HERE MAN, I'LL SEE YOU HERE!!!!!!!
D! You did it! You got in! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you. I really am. You need to come visit again before you leave in May! (Also i think you left your black tank top here??) Anyway, I'm proud of you my friend. Woot woot! haha
YAHOO! I'll miss you so! But i'm so excited that you got in! Way to go!
Post a Comment