Feb 8, 2010

Loves of the week

First off, I love Mondays that don't suck. I had a pretty slow day at work and it was awesome. Mondays are horrible after a weekend, so it was a nice change.

I love brownies! Me and my roommates made verrrry tasty brownies tonight and we all ate a few too many! Worth it though. What's life without giving into some cravings!

Love old memories. Last night me and Breanna were flipping through channels a little bored and we noticed "Sleepover" was on. This movie holds a lot of memories for me and my crew. We watched it way more times than i'm willing to admit! Brought back some good times!!

Love New music!!! I am so addicted to these 3 songs.
Snow Patrol- Setting fire to the third bar (from dear john, sooo good. I've been listening to it on repeat lately)

Justin Timberlake and Matt Morris- Hallejuah. They did this duet at the Hope For Haiti relief telethon, SO good. I love Matt Morris's voice!

Joshua Radin with Schuyler Fisk- Paper Weight. Another song from Dear John. I've never been a huge Joshua Radin fan, but this song is a keeper!

Anyway, those are just the few tidbits I wanted to share! Seriously go check out those songs if you haven't already. Love love love them all!!!!

No comments: