Mar 7, 2010

Roommate Breakfast!


First off, hello blogging world! I know its been awhile. I live a pretty boring life and don't have anything super cool to blog about..

Second, I know most of you are thinking what the heck is with that picture danielle!? Well, I decided I needed a good picture to go with this post, but I haven't taken any actual pictures of the breakfasts, so I figured google would help me out and this one seriously made me laugh. Who dresses like that with a friend for breakfast?! Oh, just me and my roommates, no biggie.

It has become quite the tradition in my house lately with roommate breakfasts and I really do love it! Most Saturday mornings I get up early and start prepping, the others are awaken by the delicious smells! French toast, homemade English muffin sandwiches, waffles, we mix it up! Always chocolate milk. We've had a few guests, my two good friends Justin and Nathan have graced the breakfast table.. I really do enjoy it! We cook together and just enjoy each others company! I really am going to miss them when I move! So thats all. I just love them! And maybe my roommates a little.

1 comment:

KJ said...

Sounds like a lot of fun Danielle! Maybe i should pop by for breakfast sometime...ps, love the picture!