Well it has been QUITE a day in my household. Prepare yourselves for a good story or two.
Story number one. Britt, Breanna and myself were discussing how we hadn't had KFC in a COONS age and we were going to get some as a good treat! Breanna ran up to her room to grab something and tragedy struck.
Her fish of barely a month, Gill, died. Yes, its true. A death has shook our household tonight. A wail of sorrow and pain errupted from upstairs... Concerned Britt and I ran up quickly to see what the commotion was. Poor Gill was gone. Just like that! A fresh, young fish he was, his life ended much too soon. Breanna got him as a birthday gift on February 26th. Why world WHY I ask.. He had so much to live for!!! We are currently planning a funeral.
Story 2. Haha this one just tickles me.. After the tragedy we went to get our KFC but had to stop at the bank first cause Breanna had to put her cheque in the bank! Britt and I waited in the car and Breanna quickly returned, upset. I figured it was because of the loss of her fish, but no. Tragedy number 2 had struck. While going to deposit her cheque, she noticed a receipt sitting there and decided to throw it away.... She accidentally threw her cheque away instead.
So, after deciding she would just go without her money, we went in and we found a nice Emo boy to help us out. It was just too funny. Too funny to even explain. Moral of the story!? Leave the receipt and just deposit your money first.
1 comment:
LOL, that's so funny!! You are so good at writing stories Danielle. I feel like i was actually there when both tragedies happened. GREAT JOB!
Post a Comment