
I am super excited about this! Next month, April 28-May 8th i'm going to FLORIDA!!! I don't travel a whole lot.. mostly because i'm a peasant... But I have some good ol' vacation money comin' my way from work, so I thought, why not a trip!!?
First it was going to be California. The gang (me matt britt and lauren) planned it out, but slowly it kept falling apart! Our place to stay was up in the air, we didn't get ellen tickets, a 5th person we added to cut costs dropped out, it just wasn't happening!
After some drama, sadness, gladness, not going, going, we decided on FLORIDA! I love florida! I've been there a few times, I have family there too and I've always had a blast! So, the deed is done! The tickets are bought, a car is booked, we're GOING! I absolutely can't WAIT!
Some of our activites: The BEACH, oh the glorious beach.. Alligators, Orlando, temple, my family, pool, RELAXATION! I just can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment