Mar 18, 2010

On the list of wants..

One day I hope to be done school (well i should start first) and be rid of roommates. No offense if they happen to read this.. I just crave the day where I can shower when I want to, and not have all the hot water gone.. (mental note future hubby), where my kitchen will be clean a large percentage of the the time.. matching furniture..food won't go missing from the fridge.. Sigh, a beautiful thought!

I'm not into most modern houses. SO many look exactly the same, have the same layout, neighbours are all the same colour, it just looks BLAH to me. I LOVE love love Victorian Houses! Like love them. I love how each one is different, big windows and wrap around porches where I'll have a porch swing. They just have so much style, so unique, no two are alike! My dream is to buy one thats run down, so I can fix it up... Well i'll hire someone probably, I'm pretty useless in that area... But back to the point, I want one. I want to paint it and fix it up just how I want it! And bay windows! Oh i'm just getting giddy!




2 comments:

Nathan Williams said...

d dogg I like your style

KJ said...

I love those kind of homes too Danielle!