Jul 7, 2010

Bing.



Most of you know I drive a good ol' 1989 Oldsmobile, named Chandler Bing, I mostly yell out Bing when we're driving together. You know, I do love my classic car. It's proved worthy for the most part, though 90% of what's under the hood is brand new..But we won't go there. I feel lucky to have a car, especially being in a city I don't really know too well yet! Plus I hate buses.. But there are the cons. It has a lot of miles, me and Bing don't travel a whole lot together. Although I wil say whats up now?! to you haters who didn't think he would even make it here. How dare you is all I have to say! I especially hate rain. Why!? Because my car leaks. I now look ultra ghetto now that I've duct-taped around the window where the lining is coming out to save myself from a mildewy car smell. Tragic story.. Right after I moved here it had rained a lot, and my car started smelling SO bad. I couldn't figure it out, I looked everywhere for rotten food or some old container, anything, but I could not find a thing! After a few days of wanting to VOMIT everytime I drove, I decided to vacuum it out and when I lifted the mat in the backseat there was moldy spaghetti. Haha sick, I know. I had all my food packed in the back of my car so I think some spaghetti fell out of the box and got under the mat, then the rain leaked in and moisture got under it to make it moldy. Sick dump.

ANYWAY! I am on a rambling thing tonight. Another con.. One day in Lethbridge I was going to the bank and I was looking down at my ipod instead of driving like a safe person and I drove into those yellow cement posts as you go around the corner to the ATM. Now I have a huge dent and yellow paint on my car for eternity.

What I'm saying, is as much as I love my car, I am one day looking forward to the day of an UPGRADE! I already know what I want, and I can't wait to be done school so I can go get it. a TRUCK. Yes, a truck. I love how big they are, I want to zoom around and crush little dinkus cars for getting in my way. I would love to be able to move myself ( let's be real here, i'll move atleast another 10 times in my life, atLEAST). I would like a little more safety in icey conditons, Bing doesn't do so well with ice... Think of the things I could accomplish in a truck. The list is never ending. Let's not jinx Bing though, we got atleast 2 more years together. Stay strong babycakes!

No comments: