Jul 4, 2010

Eclipse

I know, what have I become posting about the Twilight Saga... I will say that I hated the books for the most part, I just liked sparkly beautiful vampires but I do enjoy the movies. Have you SEEN the eye candy in them!? Totally worth it.

Monday night. We gotta get our tickets!!!! I read about the craze and how everything was going to be sold out, so Liz took one for the team and went and got our tickets for opening night!

Wednesday! Woo! I really was excited all day! Me and Nataly got there early to stand in line, snap diggity there was no parking from all the crazy Twi-Hards! We ended up walking a few blocks, but hey, a little exercise is never anything to complain about! We walked in and a line had already formed, of course! I wasn't surprised. Last year I waited in line for a good two hours before we got into the theater! I should have counted the number of team edward/jacobs shirs... though I can't mock. I wore my Edward shirt to blend in, he likes to get out of the house every now and then! Anyway, enough with this endless ramble, I really did like the movie. Bella annoyed me a lot less than the last one, it's probably because she wasn't thrashing around in her bed screaming all the time. Jacob hardly wore a shirt, thank you Taylor Lautner for being born. Edward was in more than 10 minutes of the movie which made THIS girl happy, and there were some actually humourous parts that gave me a chuckle. Over all I was pleased. So, jump on the bandwagon and give your eyes a treat!

No comments: