Aug 31, 2010

Schooool!

I can't believe how fast this summer flew by! I'm still waiting for the summer weather Saskatchewan.. After all the roommate/housing drama calmed down ( I have found a roommate, don't worry.) I started to get back to thinking about SCHOOL! Sunday night finally was coming to an ending and I started to get so so nervous! It has been 2 years since my last school attempt (ha) so I started to worry a little! What if I get lost, where was orientation, I seemed to have not read the letter they sent me months ago.. Good work me. So many worries going through my head!

Finally the morning came! I'm lucky with where I live, I'm super close to school so I decided to walk! A girl from my ward, Hanm is in my program too so that's been a GREAT blessing! We met up in the foyer and we found the room together! There are about 28 people in the program, about even with guys and girls. So far I love it! All the things i'll be doing are a lot more in depth than I thought! I get to take a bartending class, learn short order cooking, catering, accounting (puke) I'm really excited! There are a lot of different areas in my rotations!

Anyway! I won't blab on and on, but so far so good! There are a lot of really nice people, the profesors are great so far, I'm excited for the year! Once I make it past a month.. we're in the clear. No quitting. Savvy?!

3 comments:

KJ said...

Sounds awesome Danielle!
Who is the new roommate?

Lauren Bennett said...

Yay for school and roomies! Good luck!

DANIELLE said...

Her name is Amy Vance! She's from Calgary! And thanks you guyyyyys!