Oct 13, 2010

:(



Today an end of an era came in my life. My mom had to put our wonderful cat Charlie down. For those of you who knew Charles in his earthly life, I hope you will take a moment to remember him and say R.I.P Bear bear, may you enjoy the heavens above!

He lived a long and healthy life of 16 years! In this past year he was showing his age and his usual bullying and fiesty nature came to a stand still for the most part. He was just an old man really- It was time for him to move on! I'm sad, he's been there everytime I go home to give me a squeaky meow and want a treat.. I will miss his big furry self in all. Rest in peace Charles! You were such a good cat!! You will be missed.

3 comments:

KJ said...

Aw, Charlie!
Holy cow, he's been around for a long time!
I have great memories of Charlie but more of Ginger who I will always remember jumping on my head and eating my feet at a sleepover at your house. haha!

Lauren Bennett said...

WHAT!! I'm so sad! I know I know, I'm not much of a cat person but Charlie was more than a cat, he has always been around! I'm sorry, D. I'll take a moment to think about him for sure.

DANIELLE said...

thanks guys! haha Shay I totally remember that. Ginger had some kind of beef with you.. Lauren thank you for your support even though you didn't ever really like my cats! haha but he was around for like ever!!