The day has finally come!! After the worst week known to man, ( so far this year in school anyhow) is DONE! I can't even tell you the stress I've gone through. 7 tests in 6 days. I am DONE first semester! I can't believe that! It's exciting yet shocking all at the same time! Starting monday, I start my first practicum rotation! Short order cooking. Who woulda thought!? Definitely not me. I'm excited yet nervous!
To reward myself, I splurged and got me some Greek food! Mmmm one of my favourite things and so worth it! Thanks Opa! When I got home, I walked into an alarming scene and realized something awful and a little disturbing. I lost the will to clean this past week. My stuff is everywhere, my room is a mess, I hardly did my dishes.. Gasp! So now I am going to give my house a much needed cleaning!!! Exams are done!! HOORAY!!!!!!! No more homework/exams til MARCH!
3 comments:
WOO! Your done! Now you can get ready to come home for Christmas soon!
I know exactly how that feels! Though I don't quite believe that you didn't do your dishes!
Congrats! Woo hoo!
Post a Comment