What SHOULD I be doing right now!? Studying. But of course the moment I get on the computer I find ways to get away from it and waste time. First- Facebook. Of course, why would you think of anywhere else? Even when I have no intention of going on facebook, I seem to find myself there doing pointless things. If there were a job for facebook profile creepers, I think I would have a long, successful career. Then I thought, hey, I should do some Christmas looking around! I need to start my shopping ASAP! Then I went on Foot Locker, I need some boots okay!? The walk to school was anything but a treat today in the snow! And now I am blogging about my pointless things while doing another some-what pointless thing. The blogging world is very important to me, so I'll only give it a half pointless score.
Now you must be wondering about the selling my soul to the devil. Yes. It's true. It happened.. I didnt' mean to, I had no intention of it happening ever again but here I sit to tell the story. I've been having problems with my phone lately, I can never get texts or send them, my calls randomly cut out despite there being full service and it's just plain annoying. I decided to go into Rogers yesterday to ask if it was something on my phone that was wrong, or with the network. There was only one girl there so I wandered around looking at phones to wait for her. Big mistake. By the end of 10 minutes I found a phone I just had to have. It was beautiful, the metallic purple shone out at me.. screaming my name, begging me to buy it. Did I even ask the questions I went in to ask? No. Did I walk about with a new phone and a new 3 year contract? Absolutely. But I love my new phone.. despite losing my soul for another 3 years. But I really thought about it... In those 10 minutes. In the end, I really don't think there are that big of differences between Rogers, Bell and Telus. Everyone that talks about their cell phone company always says, ugh they're the worst, so would it really make a difference if I changed? Doubtful. So here you go Rogers, you have me for another 3 beautiful years and I have a pretty new Blackberry to comfort myself with. It was a good deal if you MUST know.
Well. I think thats about all I can ramble on about. Today and tomorrow are my last days of classes, holy moly has this semester blown on by! I start my finals tomorrow! Crazy-bus! I might go study now... Might.
No comments:
Post a Comment