
A quick little note before the clock strikes 12 about Remembrance Day! It's easy to forget about it and not really pay attention, but I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to all those who died and fought for our country. Because of them we have freedom and the lives we are living now.
I'm so grateful for the many blessings I've been given. I often want to slap myself when I get uptight and upset about the little things that don't really matter in the end. I'm so very grateful for my friends and family who are such great assets to my life- help me through many a thing and still love me despite the craziness I often dispaly. My job, my house, my car, my religion, my country, and mostly my freedom. I'm sure i've said it a past post but it's something I so easily forget about and take for granted. I didn't have to fight for it or defend it, it was just given to me.
My goal is to take in the little moments and focus on the good things of life! Life is much too short to worry about the trivial things. Lest we forget, take a moment to remember these great men and women!
No comments:
Post a Comment