Dec 20, 2010

Han's Wedding!

This past Saturday, my good friends Han and Yang got married! I was honoured to be included in their special day, Han asked me to be a bridesmaid! Of course I said yes!Han is the best- We've become really close from being in school together and church, so it was really fun to help her plan things and get ready for her big day! In my mind it was the perfect wedding. It was simple, but really pretty and put together. She looked AMAZING! Her dress and hair were perfect, she just looked so good!

After the wedding we had a potluck and took a ton of pictures and just enjoyed each others company. Well mostly my company was enjoyed, but I can't take all the credit. Kidding. Han's cake was so cute, the top part was cake and then bottom was all cupcakes with cute little hearts that had either a Y or an H, in brown or pink! I loved it! The day went so smoothly and they were both so calm, I love those two! They met in Junior High back in China, and when he came over here to Canada, she eventually followed. This past May she was baptized because he introduced her to the church when she came over, I was able to attend that and it was a really incredible experience.

Anyway- I could go on forever how awesome these two are. I'm so happy I was able to share a part of their wedding day and congrats to the happy couple! You guys are so awesome! Here are a few pics to take a looky at.







No comments: