I mock Saskatchewan too much.. but I just get so amused of the little things that are so different from Alberta. Obviously Alberta has a lot more numbers so there are big stake centers and churches; in Sask most places are branches and sometimes have random places where they meet for church. Like Regina, which is in a stripmall! I really could not stop laughing when we pulled in, I was in a fit of hysteria. Right next to it was a Subway, further down a bar, a taco place and across the parking lot a Mcdonalds. I could hardly contain myself.
Well I did eventually get a hold of my emotions and we headed in. It was actually a really fun night. The people were nice and welcoming, so we had fun! Regina really knows how to party- these people were crazzzy, and they kept things going until almost 1 am! I was quite fatigued if I do say so!
The temple was a really cool experience! This was my first time to the Regina temple so I'm really glad I had the opportunity to go! The 4 of us were the only ones to be awesome and go to the dance, but a big chunk of the ward was there for the temple. It was a lovely time and I enjoyed myself greatly!
Here are some random pictures of the trip. Regina is a decent city, but it made me appreciate Saskatoon! It was a great weekend, made some new friends, met an E.C. or two, you know, the usual. See you soon Regina!





1 comment:
Looks like fun Danielle! I loved seeing all your pics on facebook!
Post a Comment