Jan 1, 2011

It's that time again!

Ah yes. The beginning of a new year, time to make those wonderful resolutions! I have tried REALLY hard to do atleast half of mine that I make. Some of them are just ridiculous.. so I don't expect to fulfill them. But the serious ones, I put in a worthy effort for atleast a week.

Sometime more than a week, depending on the resolution.. Okay anyway, enough of that, I have made a few resolutions and I will share a few. Some keep makng their way on my list, I think it's a sign I should actually do them.

1.) Be more active- It's so easy to get lazy with school and sometimes be too tired to do anything after work, but I am going to put in a TON of effort into this one! I get free swimming at school and a gym, so I am going to start getting into a routine!

2.) Eat Healthier. You know, I really do like vegetables and I eat pretty healthy, its just those blasted treats that get me. I LOVE chocolate. Like love it. It's hard to go a day without it. I also get lazy and give into fast food too much, so, no more! Cravings are going down the drain!

3.) Study More- I really slack off a lot. I'm not in actual classes again until March so I have some time to work on being studious.

4.) Do well in my new calling- being in the relief society presidency is a big responsibility, so I really need to strive to put the time and effort in to be a decent counsellor!

5.) This is my last one i'll share, don't worry. Travel the open seas to Australia where i'll meet and marry a handsome Australian with a devious smile. There we will live on the beach, drinking our pina colada's not working a day in our lives, due to the fact he is insanely rich and willing to pay off my student loans. I really think this one will be the easiest to accomplish before 2012.

Happy New Year all! I hope things are going great in the new year so far and will continute on!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey, your fifth resolution is EXACLTY the same as mine! Its uncanny! haha!
Good luck with being resolute!!

Anonymous said...

Worthy goals, worthy goals