Feb 3, 2011

Renovations Round One!









A sigh of relief is happening, the biggest chunk of the house renovations are done!! A few touch-ups are needed.. but over all, the living room, kitchen and hallway are ALL painted! YAY! Painting is a huge job, I knew this before I began.. but you don't really know until your house is a complete disaster, dirty and you're only half done. A HUGE thanks to my friend Steph who helped, and my roommate Amy. I can't even begin to tell you how much better it looks, the difference is amazing! On one little chunk of the wall, there were almost 40 holes. FORTY. I do not know why they needed that many.. apparently not one of those 30 holes already there would work so they had to make a few more. Thanks. Filling over 200 in all was super fun!!!!

Anyhow- all that is left is a few touch ups, the bathroom and 2 bedrooms, but that won't be attempted for a few weeks.... or months. It'll happen! Here are a few pics! I know they aren't the greatest, my camera is kind of ghetto but you get the point!

I know these are out of order... so I think new are first, old are last. Compare. It's great.

1 comment:

Shayla said...

Ooo La La! I like it Danielle, looks great!