Mar 4, 2011

Hellllo Marilyn!

I was feeling a little crazy and decided to do something different with my hair. I don't have many options, I look like death as a brunette, i'm already a redhead and i'm usually mostly blonde. I decided to pull out the big guns and do something i'd wanted to try for a long time.

GO ALL BLONDE.

Earth shattering I know, but i've never done it! Never done it all in one shot. I booked my appointment with fabulous Liz and hazaa! I am now blonde. Round one, oh my. Gwen Stefani anyone?! I was not prepared for being that blonde and it alarmed me a little, so Liz was the best and added some low lights to tone it down and muuuuch better! It's a huge change and i'm still getting used to it, but it's a fun change. Why not have fun with your hair, if it's anything like mine it grows insanely fast so I can always change it again! Now i'll be finding out if pure blondes really DO have more fun.



2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oooo Dani it looks so good!!!

Shayla said...

Looks fabulous Danielle!