May 8, 2011

B-Spears Here I Come!




I'm so totally pumped about this! 2 summers ago she was in Calgary and I wanted to go SO bad, but it just didn't happen. When B's new album was released this year, I was in love and I immediately started to think "Ooh soon she'll tour! I hope she comes to... Oh wait. I live in Saskatchewan." What a depressing day that was realizing that no one cool comes here. I was comforted with the fact that she isn't hitting Alberta either. She IS however landing in Winnipeg, Manitoba! I texted my bestie Nataly and sprang the idea on her, hoping that she would be up for a wild adventure and an epic concert! To my delight, she was in! We decided in honour of my upcoming first year anniversary of being here in Saskatchewan and being friends for the same amount of time, this was going to be our anniversary present. How cute are we?!

Tickets went on sale this morning. I arranged with work to be a little late and the wait was on. The anxiety and excitment was hard to contain, waiting for the clock to change to 10 am so I could quickly type my order in. Those timers of how much time they give you on Ticketmaster stresses me out, for real. I get nervous and type horribly when I'm under such presure. But I made it through and I got our tickets!!

The show isn't until July 4th, but knowing its under 2 months away is super exciting. I can't wait! It will be a great time of bonding and adventure, thank you B-Spears!!!

1 comment: