Sep 17, 2011

Beginning of a new year!

September has come too quickly, but bam! Here we are! I have been in school for almost a month minus a week of being on strike. Good times SIAST, good times. I'm not really into school this year, but hey, at least I can say it's my last year!

The roll around of September is a great time in the YSA world. It means a welcome back dance to heighten our chances of finding an EC. The theme was very original, Welcome Back. It wasn't flashy and didn't take much planning, but it was still a blast! We even got lucky with a special appearance from J-Biebs himself!










Can't beat a Saskatoon dance!

2 comments:

Britt said...

I'm very pleased that you found something to blog about!

noelle said...

AWESOME. Love the biebs cut-out! Hahaha. Hopefully Sasky is treatin' you well, Danielley! I TOTALLY miss it there!!!!