Jan 21, 2012

I LOVE BC

I love BC and i`m never going back to Saskatoon. Well, I wish that were true. But I seriously love it here. It`s amazingly beautiful, warm, and I just love love love it. I knew BC was meant for me. The moment I decided? When I was walking downtown on an adventure and I walked passed this man that freely lit up a joint at a bus stop and didn't think a thing of it as did no one else. Power to you sir, power to you.

Just kidding, though that experience first alarmed then amused me. It's so beautiful here. Surrounded by the ocean AND mountains, can you get any better?! I have loved it since day one, though I didn't get to see too much for a few days other than my bus route. My placement has been good, though I didn't especially love it the first 2weeks. Now that I know my way around and I know people's names and what i'm doing, it's been great! I never tire of the view of the back side of the hotel that over looks the harbour.

Today I went to the OCEAN!!! I've done some walks by it and seen it plenty, but today I got to to right to the beach! I love the ocean, the sound, the smell, the sand (until I shower and it's everrrrywhere) I love it all. It was a bit chilly but I got a few good shots I will share!

Overall, I love BC and the thought of having to go back to Saskatoon in a week makes me want to cry. I heart Victoria.





1 comment:

Britt said...

I'm very disappointed that there are no pictures of you frolicking in the ocean!!