
I had been anticipating this day for months and months. I saw the preview forever ago but saw one about 2 months ago and it turned out to be the great day.. EVER. The movie was being released on may 22.. a.k.a MY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!! so this is a birthday/movie post.
I woke up thursday morning.. definitely feeling my new 21 years.. I opened my door and screamed. All these things were right in my face! Oh wait! You dont' have your glasses on danielle! YOU ARE BLIND WITHOUT THEM! I frantically hurried to my night table and put them on and was then delighted to see I was barricaded into my room with streamers! HURRAY!
There were balloons everywhere and a sign telling me to follow them. I followed them downstairs to find glorious gifts all for me!!! The best one- oh lanta this still gets me. There was this sweet 'surprise' gift. It was one of those foil bags that are sealed that had wonderful surprises for children in it-and I was lucky enough to get one. It was full of sweet disney princess stickers and the greatest thing of all.. BACKSTREET BOYS STICKERS!!! ahahaha the world should know how i loved those guys.. Ok. I still love them. I won't lie..
Then. The moment finally came. We were going to the fourth indiana jones! We left super early so we could be cool and wait in line. We weren't first.. but we were pretty dang close. It was a looooong 2 hour wait.. but it was OH so worth it.
The theater door opened... our eyes went to the door.. then back to the long line.. could we get a good seat? we all thought nervously.. I then looked at shayla and put my hand on her shoulder and said these simple words.... Show. No. MERCY....
We pushed and shoved through the line leaving a trail of bodies behind... but do i regret it? The answer is no!!! We ran up the stairs pushing everyone in sight. Nobody was safe. We got our seats and sat down hurriedly to keep them as ours. The tragedy of people behind us was not our concern..
After all that drama, the movie was pretty darn good. Harrison Ford is hotte than ever- lets be real here. 65 and still kickin butt and crackin that whip! WA-CHA! (thats the whip.) It wasn't AS good as the original, but for a new one 19 years later, they did really well and didn't ruin it with 21st century technolgoy. I was really impressed and would definitely reccomend it. In conclusion to this rather long post.. I rambled on due to my lack of blogging for like a year.. I had a great birthday, shared with friends and new memories! HAZAA..
til next time..peace.
1 comment:
I heard it sucked.
Who do I trust?!
ps. Your blog is CONTAMINATED with britney spears and J.T.!! lol
.. I forget about it every time, and I get BLASTED with that nasty noise. sick.
Post a Comment