Yesterday was a fabuous day. Oh, sorry I never blog anymore. One, i don't have the internet in my house. Two, I don't have anything to blog about lately! So yesterday. I went to the famous Capital X in Edmonton. Its the fair of Edmonton, and has tons of fun stuff! I went with my neighbours, soon to be roomates next month..
We started off with a good old horse race. MAN was it exciting!!!! I want to be a jockey. We went into the fair and had a LOVELY time. I tried a deep fried Oreo... it was actually so good! I had some mini donuts.. it was just a lovely time for fair food. The best part of the night was the butterfly room. It was the coolest thing ever. It was in the agricom building or somewhere, half the room was this huge net and inside was HUNDREDS of butterflies and you could go in and they would just land on you, and fly around you, and it was the weirdest/coolest thing EVER! We all stood there and got covered in butterflies. They were magnificent...
We walked around, sarah gambled some of her money away, we watched another horse race.. It was a super time. Theres nothing better when it gets dark and the lights of the rides take over the night. The smells of the delicious fair food, endless number of people, nothing better!
We walkd around and found EdFest, the live concert they do every year. We were lucky enough to see Doc Walker (country) play. They were awesome!!!
We ended the night with fireworks. And dang they were gooooood!!! The night was warm, we enjoyed the moment! I would recommend Capital X for a good time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment