
Seriously. This is a true story. I promise.
I was driving home from work, quite happy to be done and excited for a night of Friends. No you fools, not REAL people, the TV show! It is as good as having real friends. So Iwas driving down 106th and this bird flies almost right into my window!! OH sweet lanta! Is what I yelled. I couldn't deal with the thought of hurting an animal- I'm a humanitarian you see. Everyone should love ALL animals. COUGHT nate COUGH. Moving on.
I thought it was over as I kept driving, but NO! It wasn't over yet!!! I had both my windows down cause my A/C is wack and the bird FLEW into my car! INTO MY CAR PEOPLE!!!! It was huge, atleast as big as a sparrow. It was white and black. It flapped around crazily as I screamed with fear and anxiety.. I started to swerve around on the road trying to hit it out the window (friendly hits of course) I almost hit a parked car, I was going into the other lane... Death surely was coming my way because of this crazy bird! It flew into the back seat for awhile and I regained my clear mind. What do I do?! I drove faster so the bird would get scared and fly out.. I screamed GET OUT! GET OUT! But this bird would NOT give up!!! Finally, it flew back into the front, it was coming my way.. now was the time for action! It flew up and my hand pushed it out out the window sending it squaking into the free world..
Whew. What does one do after an experience like that? I pulled into my driveway finally and sat for a moment.. Catching my breathe and remembering every detail. July 7, 2008 is a day I shall never forget. NEVER under-estimate birds....
No comments:
Post a Comment