
Ok, today I accomplished another goal. I've always wanted to be one of those cool people who sat in a coffee shop, sipping something delicious blogging delightful thoughts. Oh! THATS WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW!! I am sitting in a Second Cup on the exciting Whyte Ave of Edmonton Alberta sipping the most delicious drink ever. Its called a Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie, and great news folks. Zero Fat! Thats right- just in time for the summer season!! I don't know why I haven't done this before. I've never enjoyed an internet experience so much- I look up and see the busy street of Whyte.. people strolling casually enjoying the sunshine and some window shopping. Sigh- What couldn't be better?! So, be cool like us coffee shop bloggers and sip a icey strawberry lemonade for all!!
In my second part of this blog, I was thinking of what I could do my blog to make it a little bit cooler. I came up with a Music Pick of the week. You know on radio stations they have the new artist of the week or on countdowns or whatever. I too want to join that world...
My Music Pick Of The Week Is.....
TYLER HILTON. This guy is seriously awesome. And no, he isn't related to Paris Hilton or I wouldn't listen to him. T-man isn't my usual style of music, its all acustic and very chill and relaxing, but i love his voice and guitar. You may be somewhat familiar with the name- Hes been on One Tree Hill on and off as Chris Keller- and as a side note he's my favourite guest character of ALL time...
My fav songs are: "Picture Perfect" and "You'll think of me". ( I think thats what it's called..) His duet with Bethany Joy Lenz from One Tree Hill is also fabulous, its called "When the Stars go Blue."
Check him out- he's a good listen for a chill mood or day! Til next time!
1 comment:
ha.
I'm down in montana in a little cafe' reading your blog on blogging in cafe's.
Thats pretty funny.
Post a Comment