Jul 16, 2008

step up 2!

First of all, terrible acting. My cats could act better in this movie and the plot was OH so cliche'.. but.. the dancing... TIIIIIGHT. Thats the only good thing. These people know how to BUST a move. I'm starting my own crew, if you want to join, leave a comment. I will hook you up with my crew and we will be hitting the streets very soon. I have so much respect for people that dance- it takes serious talent and dedication. Not just anyone can dance! I am proud to tell you that I can dance. Yes. I started clogging at the young age of 4 and I was sensational. I lit up the town of Raymond, and then the town of Magrath. I sadly quit and I regret it. I wish I was still a clogger! So don't be hatin on clogging- show yo love and support!

That actually had nothing to do with my actual topic. But check out the dancing. Its sweet- I'm even watching it RIGHT now. Awesome.

Ok, now for the moment we've ALL been waiting for. Music Pick Of The Week! I'm sticking with the step up theme and picked one off the soundtrack- Brit and Alex- Let it go. I love it- it has kind of a classical beat and then its just sweet. I don't know how to explain it. Another fave is Bounce- Missy Elliot, Dr Dre. Timbaland and the one and only JT. Altho find a clean version! Anyways, thats all I got up my sleeves for today! p.s. youtube- step up 2 final dance. its amazing. I was gonna put it on here but i'm too lazy. Sorry.

No comments: