Nov 10, 2008

the best debate of my life

This could be the most random thing that I have ever talked about with anyone- but tonight after work I got home and I was quite thrilled to see that Britt was home from Edmonton! I had missed her dearly and was looking forward to hearing about her weekend! After talking about our weekends ( mine took 4 seconds to tell, I sat in my basement all weekend after work... thats how cool i've become) we hit the most random topic ever.

Hugh Hefner. Yeah, i'm sure most of you weren't expecting that one. It became a hot debate. I said i'd totally date him, and Britt was disgusted with me and said she would never date him. Come on, the guy is LOADED! Shallow? Why yes, yes it is. But I have a motto I'm thrilled to tell you all.

"If you're going old, GO RICH." Danielle Thomson- 2008

He's got a little somethin-somethin goin for him! Sure he's 82, thats a YOUNGIN! Have you seen the Playboy mansion grounds?? Well I have. Take me there ANY day. And my number one point I argued- he wears the most suave robe I've ever seen! It looks so silky and the red is really a great colour for him. Its more of a wine colour really. Its just so.... suave...

Look! He's still got some cute dimples! A twinkle in his eye!! And that bow tie! Ohh la la Hef!
All he wants is to be loved and play a good game of domino's! Why can't anyone respect that?! I WILL HEF! I WILL!!

How's that for random....and awesome. Best argument i've ever had.

No comments: