Nov 11, 2008

Remembrance Day

This won't be long, I just wanted to dedicate a post to Remembrance Day. I take a lot of things for granted in my life, and thinking of wars years ago usually isn't on my brain as I go through my daily routine. Everything we have today in our free world is because of these men who died and fought for our country, for the ones who made it out alive and could come home proud to be a citizen of a free country. I don't think enough respect can be given for those who did this for us. I can't imagine how hard it was for those young wives, mothers, fathers, families having to hear the news of their loves ones that were killed or not knowing what happened to some of them.

The outcome was worth the pain and trials. I know we all have busy lives, but take a moment to give some thanks for this day and realize how lucky we truly are and how blessed our lives are because of these men and women.


No comments: