Jul 6, 2009

The Best Friday Ever!

Its been awhile since I bonded with the blogging world, and I actually have something to blog about so how about that! This past week I had the opportunity to be a part of something pretty awesome!! On Friday July 3rd my best friend Amanda tied the knot with another good friend Duncan- It was a beautiful day! I had the priveledge of being her maid of honour and it was wonderful! She was beautiful, he was dashing, it was a day full of love, friends and family! My computer is being gay today... so none of these are in order. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. But I do hope you enjoy a shot or two. Congrats Amanda and Duncan! So so so happy for you!!

Probably the best maid of honour around. I won't lie.



Outside the Edmonton Temple!


So so cute. I love this picture.


Beautiful Amanda!


Me and Duncan!

The bridesmaids and the groomsmen.




Me and my fabulous bridesmaids Kathy and Carolyn!


Getting high at the fireworks. Seriously. We were surrounded by weed the whole 2 hours we were there. Some intense munchies hit as afterwards.

1 comment:

KJ said...

Wow, looked like an amazing time danielle! You looked AWESOME!