Nov 19, 2009

Life.

Dear Life,
I am currently lost in what to do. I would really appreciate a life plan. I can't decide what to do in school or where to go, I haven't met Stefan from the Vampire Diaries and I have chosen his as my eternal companion so please work on that. That one is actually more important to me than school....

But seriously! (i am now addressing anyone reading this) Most of my friends are done school or just about finished, or in a program they knew they wanted to take forever ago, or moving somewhere cool, or GOING somewhere cool. BAH! I need something to fall into my lap. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for tuning in. Good day.
Danielle

2 comments:

noelle said...

danielle! i already told you! you can move to Saskatoon! me and em would loooove to have you here. you could visit every day! haha. plus edmonton is only 4ish hours away if you ever wanted to party over there for a weekend! lol. it's perfect. you could go to school at SIAST for anything your little heart desires! the possibilities are endless! :) done and done.

Lauren Bennett said...

What happened to school in the fall? Once you go to school and finish, doors will open and you'll meet new people and voila! Sometimes life goes a little slower than planned. You just wait... you'lll see!