Hello There! Well here is the new house in Saskatoon. The first moments I walked in, I hated it and everything about it. It was dirty, smelled weird, and just wasn't what I was expecting at all. Now, it's clean, feels a little more homey so I don't dislike it as much! A home is what you make it a wise person once said! Once I had a few of my things around it felt a lot better. My room is pretty small, but really, how much time does one spend in their room? Not a lot for me anyway. It has an interesting layout for a basement suite though. In the living room there is a HUGE window which is great for lots of sunlight and Sue. I was worried I was going to lose my mind in a dark little cave. In the bathroom is a washer/dryer, I thought that was so ghetto at first, but really it's better than having to share laundry with upstairs! The kitchen is a lot bigger than many basement suites too, so there are always the positives. It's in an older neighbourhood, I would have taken pictures of that but i'm not sure if my ghetto homies are down with that type of thing. Maybe next time. My new roommates Aunt and Uncle live upstairs so that's pretty cool, they're nice. They gave me cookies so they are in the okay books. Our bedrooms are on opposite sides of the basement which is awesome, I was worried about all my gentleman callers, a girl needs privacy. Anyway- this is it! They're probably out of order cause I am too lazy to sort them out.






2 comments:
Looks very nice danielle!!! Very homey.
Question: How on earth do you reach the microwave wayyyyy up on the fridge???
haha! it's a trial. I try not to use the microwave as much as possible. being short is a real trial in this situation. i have to go on my tippy toes to do anything! haha!
Post a Comment