Jun 8, 2010

I miss my youth!

Sometimes I have way too much time on my hands and instead of using it wisely, I waste it on silly things like looking at albums on msn.ca. Sometimes they really intrigue me, okay!? Todays album was about past teen idols through the 70's, 80's, and 90's, and it got me to thinking all the hotties I was in love with at a young age! What fun it was to have my walls covered in posters.. I had stickers, books, man I would get so obsessed! Here are some of my past loves. I forever hold them in my heart..



I wasn't lucky enough to have grown up with this show, but the Re-runs I love and my that Zach was just the cutest!!!



You can't tell me you don't think Mark Whalberg is a dream boat. He was even so more in his days of Marky-Mark. I was just a wee lass at this time, but my love of the 90's showed me the way of Marky-Mark. Glee brought a tear to my eye last week when they did Good Vibrations.. Classic.




Biggest Home Improvement fan EVER! I loooooved JTT! Tom and Huck!? Awesome. Man of the house?! Even better. Those sparkling blue eyes wooed me each time..



Pearl Harbour was life changing for me. I saw this beautiful face. I remember the days of my locker being filled with pictures of him.. and having Josh Hartnett is hotter than Heath Ledger wars on msn and in the hallway.. Oh I was so cool..



Oh Heath Ledger. May you rest in peace. He was one fine looking man, and that accent?! Delish.



I can't tell you how much I loved BSB. I knew everything about them. I had fan books, stickers, every cd that came out I would listen to it on replay! I was the best fan they ever had. Okay so I still like them. Come back Kevin!!!!

Thank you for revisiting the past with me. I miss these carefree days of school girl crushes and giggling as I opened my locker. Oh Josh, I did do my hair nice for you today.. Those were the days. Now what do we have!? Justin Beieber. Puke.

2 comments:

KJ said...

Haha, I love it Danielle.
Oh JTT will always have a place in my heart.
P.S when i entered your blog BOTH playlists started playing and I was in a panic! I figured it out finally, and enjoyed the tunes of J-Biebs and Sean Kingston.

noelle said...

I STILL love Josh Hartnett. If I could marry two people, he'd be my 2nd. hahaha. Love it.