I thought this title might captivate you into keeping on reading. I'm all about mysteries, so I hope my mysterious come hither title has you reading still. Don't worry, my blog is actually on that topic, I wasn't being a trickster to get you to read this. OKAY now that i've wasted enough time I'll get on with it.
I got home work early, hazaa! Susie will be THRILLED was a thought that came to mind! So I got home and she was so excited to go outside of course. I usually put a shoe on the outside of the door and then a sandle from the inside to prop it open for her. It's worked wonders the whole summer and I haven't had a problem. So she ran outside to gallavant in cat land and I went on to do some pointless activities of facebook, eat a tapioca pudding and have a nap. The shutting of the door brought me back to reality and I went to check on Sue. But why was the door closed!? I peered outside the window and snap diggity! Where in the heck did my shoe go?! Alarmed and outraged I whipped the door open, looking around crazily trying to figure out where my shoe was. Nope. It was gone. Gone forever.
Who steals one shoe!? WHO I ask! I can't even think about what my shoe might be going through at this point of time.. OH it was a faithful shoe. When I got home I saw a suspicious character peddling very slowly on his bike in circles by my house. I knew he was trouble, he's suspect number one. Suspect(s) 2 are the people that live upstairs. Have they taken it for hostage for something I did!? We may never know. I'd like to blame my neighbour too just cause he's kind of crazy.
So there you have it. I'll stay in high hopes this awful thief will feel bad and bring it back!!
1 comment:
Danielle, I have also been a victim of shoe stealing except a whole pair was stolen. Shoe stealers are out there.. and they show no mercy.
Post a Comment