Jan 20, 2011

A little recap!

My life is so crazy exciting, I know you are all dying to hear what's going on with me! My trip to Edmonton was a success! I had the chance to stay with Lauren which was great! I got some good quality time with her and Bailey! I got to see Des, Megan, Lauren T, fabulous to catch up with friends. Saturday was Amanda's baby shower. You know you have good friends when big changes come in life for both of you, but you still stay friends. I was so happy to be able to share some good moments with Amanda before her beautiful baby girl comes.

The weekend went way too fast, but I went home happy with the weekend. I loved getting to see everyone I did, thanks for making my weekend so great everyone!

I am now in my Cold Foods rotation. What is that you ask? Pointless is the answer. First day I made garnishes, second day, I cut 10 bazillion carrots and other vegetables. Now, I make sandwiches, wraps and salads- very thrilling stuff. How will this benefit me in a future job? I am still wondering, I decided that once I am working in a hotel I will know the proper way to make a sandwich for my future boss. That's all I got. Let's just say i'm already counting down the days for this rotation to be over.

The random things of life- I am about to start some major renovations on my house. The paint is so ghetto its ridiculous! Amy and I picked out colours for our basement and the sanding and puttying is about to start. Me and Amy are planning a 'Meet your Eternal Companion Valentines Dance'. I think it's going to be a good one. Acitivies here are scarce, so we're going to start doing more. This dance we are inviting Regina, so who knows what E.C's are in store for all of us! I'm excited, it's been fun planning it so it should be a good time. Anyone that has some activities for a formal actiivty, let me know. I'm needing someting good!!

Anyway. There is pretty much life in a nutshell as of now. One more day and then the weeeeeeekend! Who's excited!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your bus ride to and from Edmonton. It was the highlight of my life listening to that! I can only imagine what it was like actually living through it.

DANIELLE said...

please get off my blog. i feel violated.