In Lethbridge I worked with mostly Filipino`s and they all became really great friends. Even 3 years later, we keep in touch and I visit them when I`m home. Yesterday I was having a nice little chat with Kristine who recently got married and had a baby. She asked me if I would be the Godmother to her baby and I was so touched! I even teared up a little bit. I even get my name on the Baptism certificate, man was I feeling special!
Those who know me well know I`m not a huge fan of children. All right- I want to clarify. I don`t hate kids. I DON`T! I just don`t particularly like them if they`re just randoms. Family and close friends that have kids, I`ll attempt to bond and even babysit for your kids. But just randoms.. get away from me. I`m not one of those people who ooh`s and aww`s over random babies or says with a woe begotten face, I want one! I still have high hopes my marriage to Eminem is still happening and I will have his children.
To get back to the touching part, here is a picture of this little cutie! I just love my Phillies! It made my day.
1 comment:
You will definitely marry Emimen! And then he will rap about you!!
Post a Comment