Sep 15, 2013

Estevan/Colour Me Rad/I'M LEAVING ON MY TRIP!

I survived my first week of Estevan! The first week was pretty decent. I'll be honest the first two days were pretty brutal. I was so homesick. It's funny, I moved out when I was 18 and wasn't homesick at all. I move 4 hours away for 21 days from my roommate Chris and cat Susie and I was soo homesick. I was a recluse in my room for those 2 days, closed up and I just laid on my bed with my Justin Bieber pillow. Don't hate, it's a sweet pillow. Anyway- The third day I started to get more adjusted. Everyone has been so nice it's ridiculous, how could I hate it? The staff of all departments went out their way to welcome me and it helped so much. By day 3 I was getting into my position and really enjoying the staff, so the rest of the week flew by. I don't go back until the end of this month, so I have some time off to enjoy before my first big rotation!

Friday I worked and then drove back to Saskatoon. Amy, Des and Briam all came from Calgary to run the Colour Me Rad race! It was so fun! We were all on an amazing team called Team Beleibers. After we had a big breakfast and had a lot of laughs and good times. it was a great day! Thanks for coming guys!

I'M LEAVING ON MY TRIP TOMORROW!!!!! Amy and I are driving to Calgary today and tomorrow we fly out to Boston! We've only been waiting for this trip since January. I can't waitttttt! We have so much planned, it's going to be great! New York here we come, Cape Cod here we come!!

No comments: