The dreaded day has come. I worked my last day at the Days Inn on Monday. I'm going in to say last goodbyes tomorrow- it's such a strange thought. Last Saturday my lovely staff surprised me with a goodbye lunch to say goodbye and thank you- Of course I cried. They are the most giving sweet people i've ever worked with. They kept being so sweet and wonderful the past 2 weeks it made it harder and harder to go. In the end, I know- I'm going to meet new people and have new opportunities. It's just so hard to leave wonderful people that make your job more worthwhile and have fun with on a daily basis. I've been blessed to have been hired by the Days Inn to really kick start my career. It was an amazing experience, had it's ups and downs, but I'm leaving happy knowing it was a good ride!
I also had an Edmonton trip in that time for orientation for my new job! I got to stay at Amanda and Duncan's which was great, I hadn't seen them in over 2 years which is crazzzzy! 2 kids in that time that i'd never met! It was a lot of fun to see them and enjoy Edmonton for a few days. It's crazy how time flies when you move and don't see people as often as you once did. But it's nice to go to old friends like Duncan and Amanda and it's just like it was before. We had fun reminiscing about old times and had lots of laughs. Thanks for letting me stay, it was great to see you all! Here are some lovely pictures! Fun fact! Duncan, Amanda and my hair is alll the same length. How cute are we!
No comments:
Post a Comment